March 30, 2012 – Atlantic City, NJ The Showboat Casino announces, Worship Surf Bar will open April 2, 2012 with beach service beginning on Memorial Day Weekend. Inspired by the best beach bars in Florida & California, Worship Surf Bar is unique because it’s located on Delaware & States avenue beach in Atlantic City and offers some of the best waves for surfers in southern New Jersey. (States Ave is one of three approved surfing beaches.)
Worship Surf Bar at Showboat Atlantic City
- Outdoor Boardwalk Patio with board racks for surfers
- 8 large flat-screen TVs that will show Fuse TV, local sports like Phillies games etc
- Flip flops and board shorts welcome, beach attire is the vibe.
- Visitors can check out classic photo’s from decades of Atlantic City surf culture including the OP Pro in 1983.
- Incredible food from Crossroads at the HOB, a Aaron Sanchez celebrity chef experience.
- Amazing drink menu with $3 Miller Lite drafts
Signature cocktails such as:
- The Wipeout (Absolut Berri Açai vodka, Rockstar Energy drink and cranberry juice)
- The Big Kahuna (Malibu Coconut rum, Malibu Black rum, pineapple and cranberry juices and grenadine)
- The Barrel (Avión tequila, raspberry liqueur, sour mix and orange juice)
- (Seasonal) Beginning Memorial Day Weekend, Worship Surf Bar will offer beach service for those hanging out on the beach. If you are relaxing in the designated “Worship Surf” area, you will be able to order directly from a beach server and receive you food and beverages from her.
Crossroads at the House of Blues
Worship Surf Bar’s food menu will feature creative selections from the new Crossroads at House of Blue restaurant created by Food TV Network, celebrity chef, Aaron Sanchez. Food options will include:
- Amazing Tacos – citrus marinated steak tacos with Cotija cheese and roasted tomatillo salsa.
- Grilled Flat Breads – with options like basil pesto and tomato, wild mushroom & crispy prosciutto.
- Chicken Wings – in flavors such as smoked tomato BBQ sauce, Jamaican jerk style or Buffalo style.
With Revel Beach opening just a few blocks down and Worship Surf Bar opening April 2, 2012, this area of beach is where you will find, hot surfers in top shape and beautiful gals in bikini’s. This area get’s my vote for Best Beaches in Atlantic City for the summer season Revel Beach, States and Delaware Ave and stop by the Worship Beach Bar at the Showboat Casino on the Boardwalk and don’t forget the waitress service on the beach the designated service area.
- Dean Randazzo Surf Camp – New Jersey ave, Atlantic City
- Revel Beach Ball 2012 – Introduction to Revel Beach Party
- Ram’s Head Inn Galloway NJ Alive and Well
- Chickie and Petes Tropicana Atlantic City – Now Open!
- Top 9 Things You Must Do in Atlantic City
Atlantic City Guy
Latest posts by Atlantic City Guy (see all)
- 2014 Atlantic City Airshow Guide - August 12, 2014
- Family Magic and Comedy Show in Atlantic City – Rated #1 for Kids and Teenagers - May 14, 2014
- Guide to Miss America Week in Atlantic City with TV Schedule - May 9, 2014