Have you evered wondered what it would be like to experience life as a Trapeze Artist? For those bold enough to try, you can do it in Atlantic City at the Trump Taj Mahal. A company called I - Fly based in New York has set up shop and begun training beginners to be Aerial Acrobats.
This type of activity strikes a chord with many people because they thought how cool it would be to Fly Freely while that were watching a Circus performance at a young age. To actually do it, is an incredible opportunity and now anyone can.
What: Aerial Arts / Trapeze Lessons presented by I Fly
When: Now through the end of August – Summer
Where: Trump Taj Mahal Casino in AC
Who: Open to the Public, Anyone Can sign up (Beginners Welcome)
Cost: $60 weekdays $65 weekends per person
Schedule: Sessions are 90+ minutes – Times are: 10:30 am, 12:30 pm, 3:30 pm, 5:30 pm
Contact: To learn more or to reserve your time call (516) 640-1579 tell em AC Hotel Experts sent you!
As I’m writing this article, I can’t help but wonder if I should add this activity to my “Bucket List”, opportunities like this are few and far between.
Take a look at other attractions and things to do in Atlantic City and we’ll see you in AC.
- Revel Beach Ball 2012 – Introduction to Revel Beach Party
- Dean Randazzo Surf Camp – New Jersey ave, Atlantic City
- Best Summer of 2013 Atlantic City Hotel Rates
- 2014 Atlantic City Airshow Guide
- Revel Casino Atlantic City Progress Report
Atlantic City Guy
Latest posts by Atlantic City Guy (see all)
- 2014 Atlantic City Airshow Guide - August 12, 2014
- Family Magic and Comedy Show in Atlantic City – Rated #1 for Kids and Teenagers - May 14, 2014
- Guide to Miss America Week in Atlantic City with TV Schedule - May 9, 2014