Revel Beach is now ready for it’s coming our party at the New Jersey Shore. The new casino opened in May and is now ready to create the next phase of excitement for it’s customers at the hottest new Resort on the East Coast. In the photo you’ll see what the beach area looked like while under construction, and when you attend Revel Beach Ball 2012 you’ll see how it was transformed into an amazing playground for sun bathers and beach goers.
This party is only the beginning, more developments will happen as the summer progresses and for next year you’ll have access to an amazing beach bar and lots of additional amenities.
Revel Beach Ball August 10 – 12, 2012 – Grand Opening Party
Grand Opening of the Revel Beach Experience, they are dubbing it the Celebration on Sun, Sand and Surf!
Mark your calendars and plan on heading down the shore for this fun filled event, pack your beach gear or plan on staying overnight at Revel casino, call 1-888-392-8288 for Hotel Reservations.
On the beach there will be Umbrella’s, Chairs and Cabana’s available for both Hotel Resort Guests and for a small fee, the general public.
The festivities will include:
- AC Surf School - Friday, Saturday, Sunday August 10 to August 12 Hula Lessons – Friday, Saturday, Sunday August 10 – August 12 Beach Volleyball – Friday, Saturday, Sunday August 10 – August 12
- SunSpree – at the Revel Retail Shopping area, between 12:00 PM and 2:00 PM each day, you experience live DJ’s Models, Special Promotions and more.
- Sunsplash BBQ Party – Between 11:00 AM and 5:00 PM Saturday and Sunday, cost is $15 per person, check out Revel Chefs as they present an outdoor BBQ experience with ocean views and amazing food. For guests of the resort only in the SkyGarden.
- Tequila Sunset Cocktail Party – (Hotel Overnight Guests Only) on Saturday and Sunday evening from 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM, meet at Pine Grove in the Sky Garden, hotel guests will experience live music, fire pits, free cocktails while viewing the ocean and the sunset.
- Journey Concert – Check out this concert event on Saturday, August 11, 2012 at 9:00 PM in Ovation Hall.
- New Years Eve in Atlantic City – What’s Happening?
- Revel Casino Atlantic City Progress Report
- Margaritaville and Land Shark Grill Coming to Atlantic City
- Top 5 Places to Watch the Sunset in Atlantic City
- Atlantic City NJ Seafood Festival Bader Field 9/15,16, 2012
Atlantic City Guy
+JJ Jackson I have lived and worked in Atlantic City my entire life. Currently a business owner in the heart of the tourism district, I enjoy writing about all kinds of events, history and things to do in Atlantic City, New Jersey.
Latest posts by Atlantic City Guy (see all)
- Secret Atlantic City Baywalk Has Amazing Sunsets and More to Come - May 8, 2013
- Margaritaville and Land Shark Grill Coming to Atlantic City - April 30, 2013
- Top 5 Places to Watch the Sunset in Atlantic City - April 1, 2013