Atlantic City, NJ – What will the new partnership between Resorts Casino and The Mohegan Tribal Gaming Authority mean to Atlantic City? At first glance it looks like it immediately makes Resorts more competitive, in the past, it stood alone with no partners in any other gaming destination or city and was forced compete with companies that have partners all over. The Mohegan Tribal Gaming Authority manages Mohegan Sun in Connecticut and the Mohegan Sun at Pocono Downs in Pennsylvania. It’s regional connection will help to generate better customer loyalty programs and cross promote special events in a big way. This relationship is the first of it’s kind and gets an Indian Tribe into AC for the very first time.
Resorts recently signed an agreement to add some life in the form of Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville and Land Shark Grill brands. http://blog.achotelexperts.com/margaritaville-and-land-shark-grill-coming-to-atlantic-city/ This along with larger number of customers to market too equals, better levels of entertainers and concerts, a new fresh vibe and lots of special events and casino promotions. Customers will be able to redeem rewards at several casino locations in addition to the three that are partners in PA, CT and NJ.
Lets welcome this new partnership and watch it sew some amazing benefits to locals and future customers in the form of great concerts and shows, new themed restaurants, larger customer loyalty program and much more!
- Press of Atlantic City Launches AC Insiders Travel Guide
- New PokerStars.net Poker Room Coming to Atlantic City!
- Atlantic City Tourism District Bill Signed
- New Years Eve in Atlantic City – What’s Happening?
- Tropicana Atlantic City Package Deals
Atlantic City Guy
Latest posts by Atlantic City Guy (see all)
- 2014 Atlantic City Airshow Guide - August 12, 2014
- Family Magic and Comedy Show in Atlantic City – Rated #1 for Kids and Teenagers - May 14, 2014
- Guide to Miss America Week in Atlantic City with TV Schedule - May 9, 2014