One of the South Jersey’s premiere restaurants for the last thirty four years has been the Ram’s Head Inn in Galloway, NJ. Many people have attended a wedding or special event there, however, their Ala Ca rte dining is still incredible and general manager Khalid Afifi has introduced a new night Happy Hour and an incredible Prix Fix Menu.
If for some reason the Ram’s Head Inn fell off your radar, it’s time to add it back. This phrase sums it up for me “Traditional American Restaurant with Contemporary Flair”. Take a look st the types of menu items you can expect to see below as a part of the Prix Fix Menu. This restaurant has an amazing executive chef, fantastic management and the top level service you expect from a restaurant of this level.
In addition to the fantastic food, the bar is very active and features a nightly happy hour and live music. You can enjoy live Entertainment Thursday from 6pm – 9pm with Jennifer Sheih on Piano and Saturday and Sunday 5pm until 9pm with Johnny Arnet on Piano. If you haven’t been here in a few years, add it to your list and check it out, you’ll be pleasantly surprised.
The Ram’s Head Inn is Open Tuesday through Sunday: Call for Reservations: 609-652-1700
- Lunch is served Tuesday through Friday Noon until 3pm
- Dinner is served Tuesday through Saturday 5pm until 10pm and Sunday 3:30pm until 9pm. Eat inside or outside in the Courtyard.
- Buy an Appetizer and receive a Free Dessert Coupon
- Address: 9 West White Horse Pike Galloway, NJ 08205
Happy Hour Details – Great Place to Relax and Unwind
When: 5 – 7 pm Monday – Friday & Sunday
- Beer Specials $3 Domestics & $4 Imports
- $7 Martinis & Cocktails
- ½ Price Wines by the Glass
Starters – Appetizers
- House Cured Salmon & Black Cod $ 8
- Jumbo Lump Crab Cake $7
- Baby Greens Salad $4.5
- Buffalo Wings $5
- Steamed Littleneck Clams $7
Dinner Entrees at the Bar
- Ram’s Head Half Pound Burger $6
- Open Faced Sirloin Steak Sandwich $9
- Club Sandwich $6
Special Events: Single’s Night on Fridays *All Night Happy Hour for the Ladies*
Incredible Prix Fix Menu – $29.95 per Person
APPETIZERS - SELECT ONE FROM THE FOLLOWING
- HOUSE SMOKED SALMON & BLACK COD
- BABY GREEN & FRISSE SALAD – WALNUTS, APPLES, CRANBERRIES & ENOKI MUSHROOMS, BALSAMIC VINAIGRETTE
- FRENCH ONION SOUP OR SOUP DU JOUR
- STEAMED LITTLENECK CLAMS – WHITE WINE GARLIC BUTTER SAUCE & CHORIZO
ENTREES - SELECT ONE FROM THE FOLLOWING
- TILAPIA – SAUTÉED OR BROILED; FRESH LEMON CAPER BEURRE BLANC
- CHICKEN POT PIE – SERVED IN COPPER KETTLE
- CHAR GRILLED SIRLOIN – CABERNET REDUCTION
- PAN SEARED FILET of JAIL ISLAND SALMON – Baby Bok Choy, Sautéed Artichokes, Teriyaki Beurre Blanc
- CRAB CAKES – DIJON MUSTARD SAUCE, POTATOES, VEGETABLE BUNDLE
DESSERT SELECT ONE FROM THE FOLLOWING
- SEASONAL COBBLER • CHEESECAKE • KEY LIME PIE • CRÈME BRULEE • FRESH BERRIES
THE ABOVE LISTED MENU IS $29.95 PER PERSON BEVERAGES, TAX AND GRATUITY ARE NOT INCLUDED
- Chickie and Petes Tropicana Atlantic City – Now Open!
- Atlantic City NJ Seafood Festival – Bader Field 9/14,15, 2013
- New Years Eve in Atlantic City – What’s Happening?
- Vacation Packages Galore – Atlantic City, NJ
- Atlantic City GLBT Weekend | Gay & Lesbian Event Tickets
Atlantic City Guy
Latest posts by Atlantic City Guy (see all)
- 2014 Atlantic City Airshow Guide - August 12, 2014
- Family Magic and Comedy Show in Atlantic City – Rated #1 for Kids and Teenagers - May 14, 2014
- Guide to Miss America Week in Atlantic City with TV Schedule - May 9, 2014