Atlantic City is one of the best places on the East Coast for a New Years Eve Getaway. There are so many different party’s, shows, concerts and events to choose from along with over 55 hotels and casinos for accommodations. The nightclub scene is off the charts, the concerts appeal to vastly different demographics, there’s something for everyone in Atlantic City for New Years! More Information for 2014 New Years Eve in Atlantic City, NJ.
There is no other city in the US with as much going on as there is here at the Jersey Shore on this amazing night and days leading up to it.
Atlantic City Concerts & Shows (New Years Eve)
Atlantic City Show and Concert Ticket Hotline 1-866-881-5373
Use Discount Code ACX for 5% OFF all ticket purchases online
- View Events and Buy Tickets Click Here: Atlantic City Concerts
- Mac Miller – Friday 12/27/2013 8:00 PM – House Of Blues
- Legends In Concert – Saturday 12/28/2013 7:30 PM – Ballys Casino
- A Bronx Tale – Saturday 12/28/2013 8:00 PM – Trump Taj Mahal – Xanadu Showroom
- LIC aka Life In Color – Saturday 12/28/2013 8:00 PM – Bader Field
- Mac Miller – Saturday 12/28/2013 8:00 PM – House Of Blues
- Legends In Concert – Saturday 12/28/2013 10:00 PM – Ballys Casino
- Tiesto – Saturday 12/28/2013 10:00 PM – Borgata Events Center
- The Harlem Globetrotters – Sunday 12/29/2013 2:00 PM Boardwalk Hall Arena
- Eric Kearns – Sunday 12/29/2013 8:00 PM – Resorts – Superstar Theater
- Jill Scott – Sunday 12/29/2013 9:00 PM – Caesars
- Slightly Stoopid – Sunday 12/29/2013 9:00 PM – House Of Blues
- David Guetta – Sunday 12/29/2013 10:00 PM – Borgata Events Center
- Legends In Concert – Tuesday 12/31/2013 10:30 PM – Ballys Casino
Atlantic City is where you want to be this New Years, tons of parties, nightclub special events, concerts, shows, special hotel deals etc. A new event called Life in Color also known as Dayglow will take place at Bader Field. It’s a killer dance party with top rated DJ’s and a light and sound extravaganza like no other in town.
Top New Years Eve Atlantic City Night Clubs
If you want to experience a New York style New Years eve party, check out one of the great Atlantic City nightclub party’s. Each nightclub offers it’s own themed party, most start at $99 per person with plenty of upgrades if you want to go top of the line. Upgrades include, Reserved Tables, Premium Liquor etc etc More Info
- Haven AC at Golden Nugget
- New Year’s Eve 2014 at Chelsea Hotel C5 and Crysta Ballroom
- The Pool “After Dark” at Harrah’s Casino
- The Borgata Casino – Mixx Featuring Rev Run, DJ Ruckus and MurMur featuring DJ Spider and Andreas Moe the voice behind Avicii’s song ”Fade to Darkness”.
- Casbah Nightclub at Trump Taj Mahal
- HQ and Royal Jelly at Revel – NEW!
- Dusk at Caesars New Years Eve
- Providence Nightclub at Tropicana
- Boogie Nights at the Tropicana
- The Quarter at the Tropicana
Atlantic City Hotels – New Years Deals & Discounts
Atlantic City Hotel Deal Hotline 1-888-392-8288 NYE 2012 – 2013
Atlantic City Hotel Experts lists rates and availability for over 50 hotels, casinos and motels on it’s website. You can shop and compare all lodging options in one place, then book your room. Casinos are the most expensive, hotels in Atlantic City are next and motels just outside of Atlantic City are the cheapest and most offer a shuttle to the casinos and if not, cabs are cheap! Warning, this is the most expensive one night stay of the year, however, it’s also the best party destination on the East Coast for New Years Eve, guaranteed.
- Call 1-888-392-8288 for Discounted Rates for all AC Hotels!
- Clarion West $169 – Pleasantville, NJ
- Inn of the Dove $199 – Jacuzzi in room 5 Miles from AC
- La Renaissance All Suite Hotel – $345 On Boardwalk
- Bally’s Hotel & Casino $500 – On Boardwalk
- Tropicana Casino Resort $525 – All kinds of special events at the Quarter.
- Trump Plaza Casino $525 - Center of the Boardwalk.
- Showboat & House of Blues $535 – Connected to Taj Mahal and Resorts.
Don’t worry, if you have any questions, call us, The www.achotelexperts.com, the only local reservation company actually located in Atlantic City, NJ 1-888-392-8288.
- Revel Beach Ball 2012 – Introduction to Revel Beach Party
- Atlantic City NJ Seafood Festival – Bader Field 9/14,15, 2013
- Announcement: Phish Festival Atlantic City 2013 – Boardwalk Hall
- Top 10 Places to Watch The Super Bowl in Atlantic City
- V – The Ultimate Variety Show Atlantic City
Atlantic City Guy
+JJ Jackson I have lived and worked in Atlantic City my entire life. Currently a business owner in the heart of the tourism district, I enjoy writing about all kinds of events, history and things to do in Atlantic City, New Jersey.
Latest posts by Atlantic City Guy (see all)
- Glowgolf and Laser Challenge Attraction - November 12, 2013
- New Years Eve in Atlantic City – What’s Happening? - November 12, 2013
- Family Magic and Comedy Show in Atlantic City – Rated #1 for Kids and Teenagers - November 1, 2013