If you’re a fan the hit HBO Series “Boardwalk Empire” you may want to check this cool facade that resembles the set of the show. It’s a great place to connect the real Atlantic City with the TV Series, you can take a picture or two in front of the actual stores and hotel features in Boardwalk Empire.The idea for this attraction was created by legendary local talk show personality, Pinkey Kravitz, who hosts a show on WOND 1400 AM from 4pm to 6pm Monday through Friday. Pinkey is a huge advocate of Atlantic City and Southern New Jersey and has been a mainstay in the promotion of the resort city since city since the 1970′s.
What: Replica Store Fronts from HBO Series “Boardwalk Empire”
Where: North Carolina Ave and the Boardwalk (Near Resorts Casino and Trump Taj Mahal).
Cost: Free Attraction for fans of the hit TV Series.
Stores and Businesses: Check out the replica facade of the Ritz Carlton where Enoch “Nucky” Thompson lives, Fralinger’s Salt Water Taffy, the Swiss Knit Book Shop, Palmist - Psychic Reading, Maurice Saul Deli & restaurant and Babette’s Stripper Club.
Boardwalk Empire Facade Move to New Atlantic City Location
- Atlantic City Boardwalk Empire on HBO
- New 3D Sound and Light Show Coming To Atlantic City
- Fun Atlantic City Boardwalk Attractions
- Top 9 Things You Must Do in Atlantic City
- Announcement: Phish Festival Atlantic City 2013 – Boardwalk Hall
Atlantic City Guy
Latest posts by Atlantic City Guy (see all)
- 2014 Atlantic City Airshow Guide - August 12, 2014
- Family Magic and Comedy Show in Atlantic City – Rated #1 for Kids and Teenagers - May 14, 2014
- Guide to Miss America Week in Atlantic City with TV Schedule - May 9, 2014