Grand Opening Scheduled for Friday May 24, 2013 – Both Restaurants!
It’s been confirmed that Resorts Casino has signed an agreement with Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville entity. The official announcement will come next week as Resorts has scheduled a Press Conference to share the details of agreement. Early information about this relationship is as follows:
1. They will rebuild Steeplechase Pier and construct an amazing Margaritaville Land-Shark Bar & Grill over the Atlantic Ocean with fantastic views and another waterfront experience from Jimmy Buffett.
2. A 350 seat Margaritaville Restaurant will be added inside Resorts Casino inside the Boardwalk entrance at the current site of the Breadsticks Bar & Grill, outdoor seating will be available.
3. A beach bar will be added to the entire experience, more details will become available on this shortly.
Resorts will be summoned with the task of either blending it’s current theme with the Tropical Jimmy Buffett Margaritaville Theme or converting the entire casino to the new motif. At first look it appears the best way is integrate parts of the hotel into the new experience, more details will be available next week.
This is fantastic news and once again indicates the rebuilding and resculpting of the Atlantic City experience, in my humble view, everything is pointing in the right direction.
- Resorts Casino and Mohegan Sun What Does it Mean?
- Steel Pier in Atlantic City Announces New Observation Wheel to be 220 Feet High
- New PokerStars.net Poker Room Coming to Atlantic City!
- Golden Nugget Coming to Atlantic City
- New York City to Atlantic City Luxury Bus
Atlantic City Guy
Latest posts by Atlantic City Guy (see all)
- 2014 Atlantic City Airshow Guide - August 12, 2014
- Family Magic and Comedy Show in Atlantic City – Rated #1 for Kids and Teenagers - May 14, 2014
- Guide to Miss America Week in Atlantic City with TV Schedule - May 9, 2014