800 New Hampshire Ave, Atlantic City, NJ 08401
(Gardner’s Basin) Inlet Surf Shop on Facebook
New Jersey’s most decorated surfer, Dean Randazzo has announced that he will open Inlet Surf Shop at Gardner’s Basin in Atlantic City in partnership with Tom Forkin on Memorial Day Weekend May 26, 2012. The shop will be the only “Surf Shop” in Atlantic City and will offer all kinds of cool clothing, Dean Randazzo Surfboards, skateboards, sunglasses, wetsuits and much more.
Gardner’s Basin is a hidden, and lessor known gem in Atlantic City, it has ample free parking, restaurants and bars, the AC Aquarium, fishing charters and fishing bulkhead, boating charters and some really cool shops.
Inlet Surf Shop – Coupon
800 N. New Hampshire ave
Atlantic City, NJ 08401
Shop Directions: From anywhere in Atlantic City, travel north on Atlantic Ave past Revel Casino, Turn Left on N. New Hampshire Ave and travel to the end, Gardner’s Basin on left with ton’s of free parking.
- Dean Randazzo Surf Camp – New Jersey ave, Atlantic City
- Top 9 Things You Must Do in Atlantic City
- Atlantic City Family Vacations – Tips and Ideas
- Atlantic City NJ Seafood Festival Bader Field 9/15,16, 2012
- Top 5 Places to Watch the Sunset in Atlantic City
Atlantic City Guy
+JJ Jackson I have lived and worked in Atlantic City my entire life. Currently a business owner in the heart of the tourism district, I enjoy writing about all kinds of events, history and things to do in Atlantic City, New Jersey.
Latest posts by Atlantic City Guy (see all)
- Secret Atlantic City Baywalk Has Amazing Sunsets and More to Come - May 8, 2013
- Margaritaville and Land Shark Grill Coming to Atlantic City - April 30, 2013
- Top 5 Places to Watch the Sunset in Atlantic City - April 1, 2013