800 New Hampshire Ave, Atlantic City, NJ 08401
(Gardner’s Basin) Inlet Surf Shop on Facebook
New Jersey’s most decorated surfer, Dean Randazzo has announced that he will open Inlet Surf Shop at Gardner’s Basin in Atlantic City in partnership with Tom Forkin on Memorial Day Weekend May 26, 2012. The shop will be the only “Surf Shop” in Atlantic City and will offer all kinds of cool clothing, Dean Randazzo Surfboards, skateboards, sunglasses, wetsuits and much more.
Gardner’s Basin is a hidden, and lessor known gem in Atlantic City, it has ample free parking, restaurants and bars, the AC Aquarium, fishing charters and fishing bulkhead, boating charters and some really cool shops.
Inlet Surf Shop – Coupon
800 N. New Hampshire ave
Atlantic City, NJ 08401
Shop Directions: From anywhere in Atlantic City, travel north on Atlantic Ave past Revel Casino, Turn Left on N. New Hampshire Ave and travel to the end, Gardner’s Basin on left with ton’s of free parking.
- Dean Randazzo Surf Camp – New Jersey ave, Atlantic City
- Top 9 Things You Must Do in Atlantic City
- Atlantic City NJ Seafood Festival – Bader Field 9/14,15, 2013
- Atlantic City Family Vacations – Tips and Ideas
- Top 5 Atlantic City Sunset Locations
Atlantic City Guy
Latest posts by Atlantic City Guy (see all)
- 2014 Atlantic City Airshow Guide - August 12, 2014
- Family Magic and Comedy Show in Atlantic City – Rated #1 for Kids and Teenagers - May 14, 2014
- Guide to Miss America Week in Atlantic City with TV Schedule - May 9, 2014