It’s a glow in the dark miniature golf experience, the clubs and balls glow in the dark. Each of 27 holes feature a unique challenge with a cool glow in the dark obstacle. If you are travelling with kids to Atlantic City, this is one attraction you must visit. In addition to the mini golf, they also have something your kids and teens will love, it’s called the Vault – Laser Challenge.
Funovision Laser Maze Challenge and Glow Golf Miniature Golf
This is a super fun and challenging maze of laser lights, similar to systems they use in banks for security. The participants gracefully maneuver over, under and around lasers in an attempt to get through with triggering the alarm. There is a video monitor so you can watch your own kids take the challenge or others as they travel through the maze.
Two great attractions in one location!
Glowgolf and Laser Maze Pier at Caesars
One Atlantic Ocean Suites 2150 and 2230
Atlantic City, NJ 08401
During the School Year:
- Monday – Friday 4:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Saturday – 11:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Sunday - 1:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Summer and Holidays:
- Monday – Friday 11:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Saturday 10:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Sunday 11:00 am – 6:00 pm
Cost Glow In Dark Miniature Golf
Super fun for kids and grownups of all ages. Great for a rainy day activity, nighttime fun and just after you watch the dancing water show at the rear of the Pier Shops at Caesars.
- Adults – $10
- Children (5-12) – $8
- Children (4 and under) – $5
- Seniors – $5
Funovision Laser Maze
One the funnest and coolest attractions in town, kids, teens and grown-ups feel like bank robbers attempting to get through the laser lights, it’s really fun and great for some laughs and excitement while visiting the Jersey Shore.
- 1 Game – $3
- 2 Games – $5
- 5 Games – $10
There are so many things to do in AC, especially for teenagers and kids, most parents have no idea, plan your next trip to the Resort town now, call for hotel reservations 1-888-392-8288.
YouTube Video – Everything Glows – Check it Out!
- Atlantic City Family Vacations – Tips and Ideas
- Fun Atlantic City Boardwalk Attractions
- Tropicana Family Fun Station Arcade
- Atlantic City NJ Seafood Festival – Bader Field 9/14,15, 2013
- Top 10 Places to Watch The Super Bowl in Atlantic City
Atlantic City Guy
Latest posts by Atlantic City Guy (see all)
- 2014 Atlantic City Airshow Guide - August 12, 2014
- Family Magic and Comedy Show in Atlantic City – Rated #1 for Kids and Teenagers - May 14, 2014
- Guide to Miss America Week in Atlantic City with TV Schedule - May 9, 2014