If you’re looking for a cool “out of your box” activity in Atlantic City, consider taking a surfing lesson with the NJ’s Legendary Surfer Dean Randazzo on the New Jersey Ave Beach between Revel Casino and Showboat. Dean is the only New Jersey surfer to surf on the World Tour and recently scored a perfect 10 for a 5 second tube ride in the ISA World Masters in Nicaragua. He has won 3 X-Games Gold medals and is truly “Legendary” in terms of New Jersey surfers.
There are two ways to learn to surf, take a group lesson or choose a private one on one lesson, here are the details about how to reach Dean in regards to his surf school!
What: Dean Randazzo ZZO Surf Camp – Atlantic City
Where: New Jersey Ave Beach between Revel & Showboat Casino next AC Art Center and Garden Pier.
Reservations: Call 858-752-1314
Parking: Plenty of parking at the Boardwalk
Cost: Starting at $60 per person Use this Coupon
Times: Times vary during the day, lessons are roughly 3 hour sessions for groups Call 858-752-1314 for Details
Simple: All you need is a bathing suit, Dean and his team supplies you with all equipment necessary for the lesson.
Don’t forget to stop by the Inlet Surf Shop located in Historic Gardners Basin in Atlantic City, this store is owned by Dean and Tom,
There is another Surf School called AC Surf School run by area surfer Tom Forkin, he is located down on Raleigh Ave beach in Atlantic City. Tom can be reached at 1-732-575-3842 for more information. AC Surf School Coupon
View Larger Map
- Inlet Surf Shop Atlantic City | Gardner’s Basin
- Worship Surf Bar Atlantic City – Showboat Casino – New
- Top 9 Things You Must Do in Atlantic City
- Revel Beach Ball 2012 – Introduction to Revel Beach Party
- Atlantic City Family Vacations – Tips and Ideas
Atlantic City Guy
Latest posts by Atlantic City Guy (see all)
- 2014 Atlantic City Airshow Guide - August 12, 2014
- Family Magic and Comedy Show in Atlantic City – Rated #1 for Kids and Teenagers - May 14, 2014
- Guide to Miss America Week in Atlantic City with TV Schedule - May 9, 2014