One of the most recognized restaurants and Sports Bars in Philadelphia and South Jersey has arrived in Atlantic City and has instantly become the place to be for fantastic food, worldwide sports and all of your favorite beverages. Located inside the Tropicana Casino Resort at the Boardwalk entrance, C & P has become the hottest place in town almost instantly since it opened. From Dungeness Crab to the famous Crabfries, you just wont beleive how good everything is. If you are looking for sports score update or want to watch NFL Football on Sunday or Monday night, this is the place for you!The Menu consists of all the normal options like the World Famous Crabfries, five Different Types of Crab, Amazing Pete-zza’s, Sub’s and added just for Atlantic City, a large raw bar of seafood!
- Over 10 Million Crabfries Served!
- 11 Locations just in the Philadelphia and Atlantic City Region.
Owner: Pete Ciarrocchi
What: The best sports bar in South Jersey, two story bar and restaurant, 50 plus brand new HD TV’s and best food in the business. NFL, NHL, NBA, WWE, AFL, NCAA, MME, you name it and they will have it.
Tropicana Casino Resort Boardwalk Entrance
2833 Boardwalk, Atlantic City, NJ 08401
- PLAY2 – Interactive gaming system for tons of fun and excitement.
- Fantasy Sports Gaming – First place in Atlantic City to offer this.
Draft Beer Specials:
Everyday – $2.50 Rolling Rock
Monday – $2.00 Bud Light
Tuesday – $2.00 Yuengling
Wednesday – $3.00 Heineken and Amstel Light
Thursday – $2.00 Bud and Bud Light
Friday – $2.00 Miller Light
Saturday – $2.00 Coors Light
Sunday – $2.00 Bud and Budlight
Note > Subject to Change
11:00 am – 12:00 am midnight Sunday – Thursday
11:00 am – 1:00 am Friday & Saturday
4:00 pm – 7:00 pm Monday through Thursday – rotating drink specials
4:00 pm – 7:00 pm Friday – $3.00 Heineken Light bottles and Draughts
Grand Opening Interview with Pete
- Ram’s Head Inn Galloway NJ Alive and Well
- Top 10 Places to Watch The Super Bowl in Atlantic City
- Atlantic City NJ Seafood Festival – Bader Field 9/14,15, 2013
- Revel Beach Ball 2012 – Introduction to Revel Beach Party
- New Years Eve in Atlantic City – What’s Happening?
Atlantic City Guy
Latest posts by Atlantic City Guy (see all)
- 2014 Atlantic City Airshow Guide - August 12, 2014
- Family Magic and Comedy Show in Atlantic City – Rated #1 for Kids and Teenagers - May 14, 2014
- Guide to Miss America Week in Atlantic City with TV Schedule - May 9, 2014