Quick guide to Atlantic City New Jersey Hotels
If you are researching the best place to stay when visiting Atlantic City, this article will assist you in making the perfect choice. Let’s divide the groups of Atlantic City, New Jersey hotels as follows.
1. Casinos in Atlantic City on the Boardwalk and in Renaissance Pointe.
2. Hotels located in Atlantic City, New Jersey that are not a Casino.
3. Hotels and Motels located near Atlantic City, New Jersey on the Route 40 Black Horse Pike including West AC, Egg Harbor Township, NJ and Pleasantville, NJ.
4. Hotels and Motels located just outside of Atlantic City, NJ on the White Horse Pike, Route 30 in Absecon, NJ and Galloway, NJ.
Order of expected cost, highest priced to lowest.
- Atlantic City Casinos $$$ – Most Expensive
- Atlantic City, New Jersey Hotels $$ – Moderately Priced
- Hotels and Motels just outside Atlantic City $ – Least Expensive
Atlantic City casinos – there are 11 to choose from, 8 are located on the World Famous Boardwalk and 3 are located at Renaissance Pointe also known as the Marina District. The boardwalk casinos consist of (The Hilton, Tropicana, Trump Plaza, Bally’s, Caesars, Resorts, Taj Mahal and Showboat) and allow you easy access to the beaches, boardwalk and all casinos are within walking distance. The 3 other casinos are the Borgata, Harrah’s and Golden Nugget www.achotelexperts.com/casinos/golden-nugget-atlantic-city.html (was Trump Marina), they are all located on the water on the other side of town and provide easy access to one another as well as Jitney service to the boardwalk properties. Keep in mind these are the most expensive options.
Atlantic City, NJ Hotels – These are the hotels located inside of Atlantic City, some on the Boardwalk and some just steps from the beaches. Blue Green Resorts, La Renaissance Suites and FantaSea Resorts are all Suite Hotels on the boardwalk and are a great alternative to a casino. The Chelsea is a an upscale trendy hotel with a spa steps from the boardwalk. Some other brand names like Courtyard Marriott, Travelodge and Red Carpet Inn are also found at good prices in Atlantic City.
Route 30 / White Horse Pike hotels and motels are closest to the Borgata, Harrah’s and Golden Nugget and offer really good value and are just 3 – 7 miles from Atlantic City. You will find over 25 brand named and independent motels in this area like the SuperLodge, Quality Inn, Crystal Inn, Fairfield Inn, Comfort Inn etc. This area consists of cities like Absecon and Galloway, New Jersey. The White Horse Pike / Route 30 is a main thoroughfare into AC.
Route 40 / Black Horse Pike runs parallel with the AC Expressway and Route 30, it’s one of three major roads into the resort town. West Atlantic City is only 2 miles from the Boardwalk and Pleasantville is approximately 7 miles from town. Many inexpensive options exist along this stretch. Look for the Comfort Inn, Ramada Inn, Lakes Bay Resort, Clarion, Best Western to name a few.
When you’re ready to book a trip, call in the Atlantic City Hotel Experts at 1-888-392-8288. They are the only local hotel reservations company in Atlantic City and have all the answers for you.
Atlantic City Hotels & Discounts
- Atlantic City Airport Hotels Guide
- Strom Update! Atlantic City Not Damaged as Bad as News Reports
- New Years Eve in Atlantic City – What’s Happening?
- Best Summer of 2013 Atlantic City Hotel Rates
- 2014 Atlantic City Airshow Guide
Atlantic City Guy
Latest posts by Atlantic City Guy (see all)
- 2014 Atlantic City Airshow Guide - August 12, 2014
- Family Magic and Comedy Show in Atlantic City – Rated #1 for Kids and Teenagers - May 14, 2014
- Guide to Miss America Week in Atlantic City with TV Schedule - May 9, 2014